30 April, 2007

I've got the Flu...

by Gordon "Sick Ol' Bastard" Wong

***Sung along to any 50's style blues riff.

Da-na-da-na-Naaa...
Da-na-da-na-Naaa...

Woke up inda mornin'
Can't get outta bed
I'm a coughin' n' splurtin'
Rotten melon for a head

Can somebody help me
Put my damn ~pants~ on?
Can't-do-it-by-my-self-I-gotta... SIIIING this song

I've got the flu-oo... I've got the blues...
I've got the flu-oo-oo... My face is blue...
I've got the "so sick I can't dress meself in the mornin" kinda flu

Drag myself to the doc
She wrote me for some meds
Pharmacist dun giv a fock
If I'm on my death bed

Took them an hour
To fish for me pills
If-I've-some-goddam-sense-I-oughta... Geddem killed

I've got the flu-oo... I can't stand still...
I've got the flu-oo-oo... Gotta go the kill...
I've got the "lack of antibiotics induced homicidal" kinda flu

Came home a chokin'
Brain drenchin' in pain
Like my laundry is soakin'
Outside in the rain

The dog gone poopy
All 'ver the damn place
There's-shit-up-n-down-every-where-I... Turn n' face

I've got the flu-oo... What am I to do...
I've got the flu-oo-oo... With all these poo...
I've got the "too sick to contemplate about doing any shit about the shit" kinda flu

...
I've got the flu-oo... I've got the flu...
I've got the flu-oo... I've got the flu...
...

No comments: